Thursday, March 6, 2008

INTRODUCTION

My name is Esmeralda. I come from Albania. I live with my husband and my three children. I am living in Rathgar. I like living there because it is very quiet and the neighbours are very good and friendly. The transport is very good. It is near to the city and all around there are shops and schools. At the moment I am study English and computers in IILT. In the future I would like to set up an hairdressing course in Crumlin college. My target is to get a good career. While living in Albania I worked as hairdressing for the past two years. And for one years I worked voluntary in Montessori in the community centre in Rathmines. I will with the qualification, i have to get very good place in the hairdressing shop. In the free time I am going with my family day out. It is very nice discover the Ireland, visiting many place, and sometime have little picnic. I like cooking very mach, I cook everyday. Last weekend I was with my children to the leisure plex I was sitting there for about three hours it was very nice my children was playing in the zoo and bowling and was so excited .After that we went to the grand canal all together was feding the swam and we had a little wok. It was realy very nice .

1 comment:

NATALIYA said...

Hi good to know about you more.